Friday, May 30, 2008

Free Writing

I'm not exactly sure what to write about, so maybe I'll just talk about my week. My schedule for the next three days is pretty packed, thanks to our Current Jam performances. Opening night was Wednesday, and since the theater wasn't sold out, it was a good night to get used to having an audience in front of us while we sang and danced. I was able to become more comfortable performing after the first night and I feel like I did much better at last night's show because of it. We have another show tonight at 7:30, two shows tomorrow, and another on Sunday. I am so excited to go home tonight and just relax before the show because every other night this week, I have had a bunch of really big assignments to finish before and after the performances. I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning the past three nights because of all the projects I had to finish and tests I had to study for. Needless to say, I will make sure that I get a nice long sleep tonight. To some of my friends, staying up that late is more ordinary, but I am someone who LOVES to sleep and I get really crabby if I don't get a good amount each night. I'm not exactly sure what else I'm doing this weekend besides the Current Jam performances but I was hoping to get together with one of my good friends who I haven't hung out with in a long time. I am also trying to secure a summer job and so that might take up some of my time as well. And after this weekend, I only have one more day of school and then I'm done with high school forever! So excited!

No comments: